Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I sold CCSC a few months ago after continuous disappointments every quarter. I do like the concept and the growth potential, but I am waiting for management to more consistently control rising costs. Another similar company that Tim Hanson holds in his Fool fund and was a wild card is Ajisen China Holdings. I think they are a more experienced operator. I think if the China middle class story plays out over the next several years, both companies will do really well. I also have ARCO on my watch list. I think over the long-term the emerging market consumer is a solid play.

CCSC, like other China stocks, does face potential delisting at the end of the year. See the YONG board for more discussion on this. The SEC and China are at odds about PCAOB's oversight rights for Chinese stocks. There is a possibility that all US listed Chinese stocks get delisted (including big name stocks like BIDU). See the following blog for more detail:

http://www.chinaaccountingblog.com/weblog/will-the-us-delist...
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.