Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
I sold HPT, (not alone here!) because I think their lease holders must be stressed and I made a nice profit. I bought SUI because they seem to still be reasonably priced and I had nothing in the sector. Ralph was so kind as to point out that EOP has really lagged and is priced similarly to the less blue chippy Highwoods, and while I feel I have enough EOP and the likes in the Vanguard Fund I picked up some and put Highwoods on sell if it breaks 28.5.

I also got back into Pulte Homes, PHM, a home builder with a PE/Growth ratio that is outstanding. It jumped to 55 then dipped when the Fed recently met and did nothing, meaning rates have bottomed I guess. I got out at 52 and back in at 46, a rare active trading success. Its not a Reit but this is the Real Estate board. Anyone have any ideas on Pulte?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.