No. of Recommendations: 1
I start a PT job next Monday. It's PT, but I'll have something like 14 days of training to get through first.

Well, this job didn't last too long. Sitting in class for 3 days got me thinking how negative the workers are, the complaining I heard, how FT workers didn't want to share 45 minutes with us to just watch them and on and on.

I resigned after 3 days. I have a pension. I don't need that job.

(Good to see you posting again!)

I found the Fool in 1999 when all there was was the free boards. In 2005, I took the plunge and subscribed to Stock Advisor. That literally changed my life as I started finding better companies to invest in. I still don't have a lot, but I have a lot more than I did in 2005.

I post a lot now, but not as much as in the early 2000's. Most of my posts now are on boards that aren't free.

I still lurk on this board and some other free boards just in the past few months. I'll add in a post here and there.

Fool on,

mazske
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.