Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 10
july 6th, 2001 and i still hate the poor peeps what take up most attention

poor peeps am least productive members of society what take up majority of attention and then they thro garbadge on street and am fat from too much eating of my food money and they steel or brake anything not naled down and made of iran.

we have special programs to feed, bath, shave, train, deflea, keep from smokin the crack, keep from steelin you house, bury, detox, hug, babysit, give the TV, give the medicine and doctor attnshun.

i hates the trainin of poor peeps. "u am born in america wif free great schoolin. yu am not pade attnshun in schoolin and not learn nuthing in 20 years. we will now train yo sum more wif itchys money. he wood just save it for hissold self when his pants am wrinkled. u am not to blame for not learnin. u am victum."

how bout this one "help me. i had too many kidz. i looked down and said damn what am all these kidz popping out from? too late i lerned it am from when Frito makes the squeeshy juice at nite. but i lerned now and wont do no more. u needs to give me humdred dollors for kidz. u mite as well becuz i will gets it anyway. o, i is pregnint."

itchypants

ps: i still hate the poor peeples
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.