Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I suggest you go to the IRS website and get the information from them as (A) you don't know whether a post someone makes in response is from a reliable source and (B) a real reliable source, i.e. tax attorney or accountant, probably will not respond. (I am an attorney with my own SEP and would not hazard advice in an area in which I do not practice and charge money for the advice in areas in which I am competent.) IRS has plenty of information on these topics.
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.