Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I suggest you read up on what's been going on before you make inane comments!!!

Are you freakin kidding me?? You assert that the "neocons" have been planning the invasion of Iraq for 10 years (Why 10 by the way? Why not 14?) and that despite all this time, they still couldn't get it right. I AM BLOWN AWAY AT YOUR STUPIDITY! Are you seriously asserting that the evil neocons have secretly been in control of the military and have been directing them to plan an invasion for nearly 10 years??

Okay, maybe I'm missing something. I am always open to this possibility but I think there may be some boards that are more appropriate for you to hang out on.

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?bid=115427

Or

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?bid=116684

Get this: Bush didn't take office till 2001. Rummy didn't take office till 2001. Powell wasn't in office till 2001. Rice wasn't in office till 2001. The list of Bush appointees I'm fairly sure follows this trend if not later.

Are you really trying to say that somehow Bush, knowing that he would be elected in 2000, somehow convinced the rest of those in government and in the military of this fact, secretly installed key members of his chosen inner circle who then secretly convinced the military to start planning an invasion of Iraq, AND NONE OF THIS WAS LEAKED TO THE REST OF US???? OH MY GOD!! WTF???

Get real.

-spookysquid
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.