Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 10
I Support Vile

Now isn't this interesting.
He bitched an moaned to me about my "new rules" post suggesting that "anything is fair game"

He gots lots of recs for saying that things are perfect and that he was happy with the rules as they were.

Well if he was so happy with those rules whay did he violate them so much as to get suspended? Oh the irony. I guess he REALLY does not abide by the rules. Getting suspended PROVES it!

Perhaps Vile supports his own suspension.
He really should.
If so, on his return I fully expect him to say that.
Rules are Rules you know.

Amazing!
Less than one day after Vile blasts me about "new rules" he get suspended for breaking the rules. LMAO.

However my post still stands.
Whatever Vile said, as long as it was not racial, sexual, religious, etc, I support Vile's right to "New Rules"
Bring Vile Back!
(if for nothing else other than humor and irony)

From Vile in support of the "old rules" just hours before breaking them and getting suspended:

We don't need new rules......
I happen to like the rules. It keeps ths little pigs who have nothing intelligent to say from posting here. If you don't like it, YOU Leave.
I think its high time you left and found some other place to eff up. This one is doing just nicely. Your just throwing a temper tantrum because you screwed up and broke the rules. Sorry hoss, you don't get to mess up then throw a little temper tantrum to get your way.
Cheers,
Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!

That snip was from Vile's post (with 17 recs to boot) in support of current rules.
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=21529214

Is this the irony to end all ironies or what?

Mish
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Yes, but rules are made to be broken, and all good conservatives accept the consequences of their own actions...regardless how stupid the rules might be.
No. of Recommendations: 0
This is the PA board.

Personal insult will not be reported... it will however, be graded.

The only thing to get suspended for is copying violations (which would endanger the board itself). This isn't a place for the thin-skinned, sensitive sorts.

respectfully
BJ
This post may have some relevance to this thread:

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=21530162

Personal insult will not be reported... it will however, be graded.

The PA motto. Surprised anyone can get suspended from this board.

Still, the Motley Fool has some interesting decisions on suspensions. I was suspended a couple months ago for quoting the words of some clown on another board--nothing but quoting this guy's own words back to him. Nothing else. So have to see the humor in that.

Anyway, not the first time Vile has been suspended. One of my first posts at TMF was criticism of TMF for suspending Vile when he made a particularly funny and vicious attack on Hillary Clinton. So he knows the routine.

Perhaps we can pray for his reinstatement. All I can think of.

PS--how old do you have to be before giving up trick or treating? Guy just came to the door taller than I am.

I fully support Vile's right to be stupid, providing his post was not racial, ethnic, sexual, an attack on people with disababilities, or a racial slur attack such as nigger, deigo, chink, etc. I have zero tolerance for such nonsense.

Can someone tell me if he broke one of MY rules?

That said, those are MY RULES. He is on record as disagreeing with my rules and said the OLD RULES were quite fine. He even called me a pig if I am not mistaken. By Vile's own admission he deserved to be banned.

However, I am willing to let bygones be bygones, IF Vile will support "new rules". If not, he got what he deserved AND he should publicly apologize for breaking the rules.

Mish
Quite simply, Mish is still pissed about the last election his candidate lost.

And when President Bush whips Senator Kerry, he will be pissed again.

But give Mish 10-years ............... he will be okay then when he is wiser!
Some people claim to want more civil rules.

Some people want DEATH for AMERICAN SOLDIERS whose parents vote for Bush.

Some people are exposed: http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=21454029

The insurgents are not just in Fallujah.

Jedi
I support your nonsense too Jedi.

Mish
I dont support your death wish for American soldiers.

Jedi

Jedi

Did you see 60 Minutes tonight?

If so, it must be terribly hard for you to vote for Bush if you don't support a death wish for American soldiers, trying to jerryrig their vehicles with scraps to stay alive because they were sent there without proper protection.

Jedi

That's nice since I do not either.
How many times have I said I want US troops to be brought home?
4, 6, 10?
H*ll I lost count.

How many times have you supported this idiotic war?
10, 20 , 500?
If there is anyone showing disrespect for the lives of US soldiers it it YOU Jedi, not me.

I want the soldiers home.
You want to waste lives by sticking to this insanity.
From my perspective YOU have a death with for US soldiers, not me.

Mish
No. of Recommendations: 3
I want the soldiers home. You want to waste lives by sticking to this insanity.

If you think it's insanity to stay the course Iraq, then I can understand that you wouldn't want American lives wasted there. But that's not what we think about the war, so apparently we are insane.

And I'm sorry to say that Kerry is apparently insane as well, since staying the course is what he says he will do, except that he will do it smarter and better.

It's not like Vietnam, where boys were drafted out of normal lives and sent off to war. It's an all volunteer force now, and the soldiers believe in what they are doing. Or, if they didn't, they wouldn't be reenlisting, and others would not be joining up, as they are. They believe they are fighting for America's security and that they have done many good and noble things for the people of Iraq, and it wasn't really necessary to dishonor them and dismiss their deeds and sacrifices in order to oppose the war.

It will be interesting to see what happens within the military if Kerry is elected considering all the things he's done and said.