Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I suppose if all you watched was NBC you might be a little irritated, but most people have cable or satellite, which offered many more channels than just NBC. If something was on one channel that I didn't prefer, I would change it to one of the other 8 or so channels with Olympics coverage and, inevitably, there was another sport that interested me. I just don't understand the need to complain about it constantly, as I've encountered on this board (from just a few people). Just change the darn channel!

I have satellite. USA did not show anything until 2am. I never did find any on Oxygen. I forgot about MSNBC (my bad, and I'll admit it), and the only other channel we saw on our line-up that showed the Olympics was UHD - which we do not get even though we have the HD package. It is a separate charge.

Anyway, the major NBC affiliate has the flagship line-up. They showed a disproportionate amount of volleyball on the station that should be showing the most variety.
Kathleen
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.