Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I suppose this may have been pointed out to TMF already, but you've chosen a Nazi radio station on which to debut here in the Bay Area. Rabid, right-wing, NRA loving, "let's kill the President" types seem like odd companions for TMF. Perhaps KSFO is trying to clean up its image by carrying less controversial programing. In any event, I'd love to hear those Fools on the local airwaves, but I could never support the sort of vileness spewed on that station by tuning in.

Here's hoping you find other accomodations!

Conservative talk radio shows are often branded by their detractors as "hate radio" or "hate speech." If KSFO commentators are indeed saying "Let's kill the president", you certainly should be outraged. Nevertheless, the opinions and expressions emitted from right-wing, NRA supporting radio talk shows are not necessarily hate-filled, just as the opinions and expressions emitted from left-wing, gun-control advocating radio talk shows are not necessarily love-filled.

Talk show commentators, be they liberal, moderate, or conservative, have freedom of thought and speech, as the Motley Fool Radio Show principals have freedom of choice.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.