Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I think every unit has unsung heroes. Troops that go "above and beyond" for their position/duty station/assignment. The key is to recognize them. We are working packages now for some extraordinary troops who did amazing, not-likley-to-ever-be-told things back in early Sept.
We should most certainly recognize special operators in even more significant ways, where & when possible!
Yoda

Thanks Yoda, it warms my heart to know folks are thanked appropriately and I agree the frog6s, the 160th, the Hurlburt folks and all the others of that world never get enough, in my humble opinion, nor the families of the fallen warriors.
This mess will take years to clean up world-wide and, sadly, it looks like the lawless tribes and clans will go on trading opium and sheltering 'bad' guys once we leave the Afghan/Pakistani neighborhood. I heard 1700 in custody world-wide, eighty countries working the problem but results may vary, I think.

BGen. Deal, AFRS/CC sent me some trinkets for my volunteer efforts part time for the local recruiters. Nice, and a nice personal card from CSAF.

I should take time to thank our resident operator for the link to their site too. Thanks.

Tigre
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.