Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I think I read it here on the Fool a while back -- IIRC, there a Japanese show that aired 7 pm Sunday nights in Japan, and the theme song of the show would cause Japanese men to get depressed because it indicated the end of the weekend.

I used to have Tuesdays and Wednesdays jammed with meetings--usually they even overlapped. Most people were on one "team," where I got to be on three. Since most people didn't have to worry about overlapping team meetings or customer conference calls, they were often on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. So, Mondays were what I looked forward to so I could get stuff done prior to being swamped with action-item-generating meetings with no time to work them for two days.

Plus, Mondays are easier to swallow after a three day weekend. Well, in one respect they are. In another respect, the longer you're gone, the harder it is to go back.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.