Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Yep, it is time for the Tea Party folks to stomp all over Chris Christy for being corrupt and for being incompetent and making all folks who are republican but not mainstream look like morons

Then while we are at it, we should point out what boobs Peter King makes them look like

Then we should pull a lot of Bush talking points from the Dems and get on board, and find a few other republicans with problems and rant about them too.

Then we should actively back these guys opponents when elections come around, and then cry like the little wimps we would be for doing it, when the party loses seats.

As long as we are going to be a part of the Republican party I think they should act like mainstream Republicans don't you?

NO?

Me neither, it is kind of why I am having a problem continuing to back Republicans, which is tough considering how amazingly bad Democrats are.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.