Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I think it's going to be like a lot of years. High scoring teams GET to the Super Bowl and then defense takes over. I think a 60+ pt Super Bowl is a rarity, but I don't know the stats.

My guess now is it's going to be Chiefs vs. Bucs at the Super Bowl. The Bucs have "bought" a contender bringing in a lot of good players on short term deals. They have a ton of upside as Brady gets used to his receivers and they settle in. His leadership (and Gronk's) and experience will help a ton. The Chiefs keep adding weapons. I don't see them not winning the AFC here.

All that said, it would be a delight to see a Bills / Packers Super Bowl, but I don't think that's happening.

Simon

PS: 60 pts does seem to be a barrier few match-ups have beaten over the years.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/superbowl/history/winners
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.