Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 223
I think I've got it....

Killing him will only create a martyr.
Holding him prisoner will inspire his comrades to take hostages to demand his release.

Therefore, I suggest we do neither.

Let the SAS, Seals or whatever covertly capture him, fly him to an undisclosed hospital and have surgeons quickly perform a complete sex change operation. Then we return 'her' to Afghanistan to live as a woman under the Taliban.

Whadaya think?

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 8
fly him to an undisclosed hospital

$$$$$$$$$$

In San Francisco, so the city can pay for it!

wx...great idea
No. of Recommendations: 6
Are bearded women popular in Afghanistan?

~js
No. of Recommendations: 5
Are bearded women popular in Afghanistan?
~~~
Now you know why they MUST keep their faces covered... <grin>

Seymore...®™ . {-:
No. of Recommendations: 4
Poodlelover: Let the SAS, Seals or whatever covertly capture him, fly him to an undisclosed hospital and have surgeons quickly perform a
complete sex change operation. Then we return 'her' to Afghanistan to live as a woman under the Taliban.

How very poetic! I love it! I love it I love it I love it I love it!

Sure beats my idea all to heck. Steal a pair of his underwear, (or his turbin since that probably smells worse than his crotch) then let about a million German Shepards and Dobermin Pincers smell it real good. Then turn 'em loose in the foothills of Afghanistan.

Paul T.
No. of Recommendations: 7
Let the SAS, Seals or whatever covertly capture him, fly him to an undisclosed hospital and have surgeons quickly perform a complete sex change operation. Then we return 'her' to Afghanistan to live as a woman under the Taliban.

Whadaya think?

I think he/she/it would be still be neither as scary nor as ugly as Rosie O'Donnell.

IJL
No. of Recommendations: 0
"Let the SAS, Seals or whatever covertly capture him, fly him to an undisclosed hospital and have surgeons quickly perform a complete sex change operation. Then we return 'her' to Afghanistan to live as a woman under the Taliban."

Wow! For outright creative nastiness this is the best post yet. That's why you're becomming a favorite Fool!

I just got an image of me at the pool of the Afghan Highlands resort, say twenty years from now, surrounded by women as beautiful as Rudi Bakhtiar of CNN. http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/headline/bakhtiar.rudi.html
She is currently the most beautiful woman on American TV and is of Persian descent. Her ancestors hail from just across the border in modern Iran. Beautiful women come in all colors and all ethnicities.

In this dream, I have just finished a long day of hiking with a group of my students from the American University in Kabul, while on the TV over the bar Israel has just captured the World Cup with its soccer team made up of Christians, Jews, and Moslems.

Hope springs eternal!

If you think this is too far fetched, there are thousands vacationing on the beaches of Vietnam as I write this.
No. of Recommendations: 1
PoodleLover added to your Favorite Fools list.

OH MY GOD!!!!!

How beautiful! How just! I can't believe no one thought of this before
it's so....so....

OBVIOUS!

Pegasus
No. of Recommendations: 2
I think that there's a problem with it.
Cosmetic surgery and sex change surgery can be performed.
Cosmetic surgery would involve altering the skin on his face to not produce hair - i.e. burning the skin or replacing the skin with non-hair producing skin.
Altering his private parts would have no visible external effect.
Giving him breasts can easily be un-done.

I do like your idea though and if only it was that easy. Unfortunately, we live in the real world.

I think that the best way on similar lines would be to somehow provide him with HIV, parkinsons and a variety of long-term incurable debilitating diseases - no martyr, no reversal.
The problem at the moment is that he's young and is likely to live to a ripe old age. He might get wiser, like Arafat but that will take too long for most people.

Just ideas - there's no such thing as thought crime or thought police - yet....

Chris
No. of Recommendations: 4
Sure beats my idea all to heck. Steal a pair of his underwear, (or his turbin since that probably smells worse than his crotch) then let about a million German Shepards and Dobermin Pincers smell it real good. Then turn 'em loose in the foothills of Afghanistan.

My idea was to let the lawyers from the insurance companies loose on him! They won't leave a scrap of meat on his bones! :-)
No. of Recommendations: 3
Then we return 'her' to Afghanistan to live as a woman under the Taliban.

Whadaya think?

I like it! I also like the reality that s/he will still have wives to take care of, and so will be a lesbian as well as a woman!

As far as reversing the procedure... no one will ever take her seriously enough to believe her when she says she was once Osama bin Laden.

- KK
Whoops, sorry - I posted this on a different thread not knowing someone else had already posted it (a friend of mine emailed it to me this morning). Guess your idea has caught fire!