No. of Recommendations: 1
I think the only consequences would be delays at the airport, or having to pay the fees and do the face to face appointment game all over again...

Our original GOES session was rough, we never noticed the appointment times were in 24 hour MIL time, so went to SFO for what we thought was our 2 PM appointments, well, it was actually at 2 AM earlier that morning, but as long as we were there, we put our names in on a standby list, and held out, about 7 hours I think it was... It went well, but DW's fingerprints didn't register on a couple of their machines, but they dealt with it fine. I had a great big Irich ex-Cop, as I watched him during the day, it was a kick to see how he defused, calmed folks down with his sense of humor, personality. I made a point of telling him that in the midst of our time together, helped make his day I hope... Good guy doing a tough job...

Anyway, maybe this thread will just stir someone to taking action early, avoiding additional stresses later...

weco
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.