Skip to main content
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon. | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I think the only way Montreal can win is if they can force it to a Game 7. Price has an unbelievable record in elimination games both NHL and international - and in Game 7s he is 5-1 I think. Might be 4-1 with a brilliant GAA and Save %. Vassilesky, the best goalie in the world the last couple of years, is only 1-2.

I don't think it gets to 7 - I think TB wins in 5. Tampa Bay seems to be on a different level than every other team in the NHL - especially the last 3 years - even if they did lose to Columbus 4 straight 2-3 years ago.

Tampa - 85% chance of winning and Montreal 15%...just thinking out loud - no real math to back it up.

I am camping for the next 7 nights and I never take electronics with me and my cell phone stays in the car the whole time...however, this year, I have a couple of friends who will be texting updates and the Euro 2020s (I know it is 2021 - don't ask) scores as I will miss the last of the last-16 games, and all the quarterfinals.


Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.