Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I think the street is all too aware of that fact, as even brokers must do their taxes!! he he

I believe that the increase is more due to the fact that a mainstay H&R chose CYCH as opposed to others, as well as to the news that so much of the H&R business went to the Internet, a significant fact in itself. In other words, Mr. Market suddenly thinks that there is future in the e-commerce after all. (Like we doubted that ;-) )

I'm hoping this news will generate healthy interest in the CYCH.

As to the Programmingfool's claims of "buggy" software, I have one word to say -- Microsoft. Few people make crappier software then Mr. Gates, yet by virtue of their market dominance, business savvy and tenacity, these folks managed to sell that crappy software to a lion's share of the market. They did it by riding the wave of real business need for standardized software that got the job done at the right time.

I believe that CYCH is uniquely positioned to make the jump in the emerging e-commerce market. Thousands of companies are all trying to jump to the Internet "yesterday". CYCH is going to be there, fulfilling a real business need. The right time, the right place to be . . . don't you think?

Fool on!

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.