Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I think the thing that many people are failing to realize is this; Amazon is profitable today, but they are taking all those profits and circulating them back into the company...for advertising, buyouts, upgrading their constantly growing systems...and many other marketing strategies. Amazon is a great company with great fundamentals. The fact of the matter is...that right now, they aren't showing any profits because of this recirculation. Granted, this isn't good for investors(at the moment), but eventually this company is going to have some killer earnings to report. This may be months from now, years, or decades, but the reality of profits is there. Many of the other internet companies do not have the capabilites that Amazon has. With a great CEO in Bezos, this company is constantly expanding, and looking for new opportunites. In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised to see Amazon eventually become a company that provides high speed internet access to its' customers. Think of the possibilites? With the ever-expanding internet this company is going to be pioneering many things to come.

My view may seem pretty optimistic, that's cause it is. This is my opinion, and I may get jumped on for what I have just stated, but it remains factual that Amazon is a rule breaker, with a consistently expanding future. I think very highly of Mr. Bezos, and his business decisions. If you own this stock, my advice is to stay in, and stay for the long haul. Look at where AOL has come from, and what people were saying about them a few years ago. The irony of the matter!!

Amazon is in the very similar situation. People are talking about it being way overvalued, and it not being a profitable company...but time is of the essence. Give this company time, and you will be quite amazed at it's growth.(that is if you haven't been shocked yet)

Thanks for you time

Sean
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.