Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 37
I think we've run this thread into the ground with 26 posts in the thread. Some people have made it very clear over and over that they have very negative emotional feelings about ZoomInfo. I won't take phone calls asking for money either, and hate them. However I am following two things:

Following the money, I have seen few if any companies with better metrics, ever.

Following the awards validating the company that they get from almost everybody (Forrester Wave first place; Grid Reports first on 22 of 37 metrics; Awards from Comparably: Best Sales Team, Best Engineering Team, Best Places to Work in Boston, Best Company Outlook, Best Company for Women,; Fortune Magazine's 40 best CEO's Under 40; etc, etc.)

Just because I personally hate cold calls at home doesn't mean I'd react negatively if I was a purchasing agent and a sales person called me to offer to sell me just the product I was looking for.

And I try to invest rationally, not depending on my personal feelings about the product. (Although I won't invest in things I feel are immoral or dangerous. I wouldn't invest in a company pushing diet pills, just as an example of what I'm talking about). But I try to invest based on how excellent I feel a company's business is, and when I mentioned .

FURTHER POSTS ON THIS THREAD, PRO OR CON, WILL BE DELETED.

Best,

Saul
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.