Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

I think y'all should go read the article (and the 5 or 6 others I've done on Ford since the beginning of 2009) before you say I made a case "against" Ford, because that's not what I did at all. I'm a Ford shareholder, have been since early March, and plan to be for a long time. I think Alan Mulally is probably the best CEO in America not named Buffett, and I think this turnaround has a good chance of ending up as a management success story for the ages. 

And I've said all of that over and over again, and will keep saying it as long as it continues to be true.

What I was questioning in that article is whether the stock is a buy NOW, at current prices. I think that's an open question, and I'll look more at that later this week. That's a very different thing from being "against" Ford, which I'm not.

John Rosevear

ps: I don't think Soros reads my stuff. Of course, I don't think you guys did either.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.