Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
i thinks peple what have chillun shuld be handcuffed to them and forced to care for them. none of this daycare and let skool learn em. parents need to learn em good not me. u had em, u feed em, u learn em.

mmm, wel dipinds. u gots any kidz? if so, mabe gud they hav some skol lernin.

i think we is on same page here and u wood fit nice in my bean bag chair. am u into ray parker jr? i hope u aint alan greenspam tricking me.

wel, mabe not sam zack page becoz no bakhandin alowd on me or my kidz. (but handcuffin me is a mabe). i dont ever herd of yur beenbag chair so i dont now what that meens zactly.

i think mabe ray parker jr, is him blind guy? blind music best.

i am not alan greenspam (or alice rivlin or janet reno, dem r jest rumors). of maf, i only know of hafs.

but b4 i get in beenbag char, do you have mullet or camero?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.