Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I thought ghosts were only former inhabitants of the house/guests that stayed there.

If you have fairly new house, probably no time for strange doings, like dead bodies mysteriously vanishing, murdered wives, children dying during childhood and never growing up, etc.

or could be former occupant who has to wander the earth for 1000 years in penitence for having committed heinous crimes - or being a curmudgeon like Ebenezer Scrooge

I've never had ghost problems. Of course, most of the time I've been living in 'first time occupancy' of a house - new house or townhouse.

But even then, there are strange noises at times. My fridge (31 years old) makes all sorts of noises as it starts up and runs. If the windows are open, there are all sorts of noises from outside at times - from weed whackers to car noises, trucks, etc.... but when I take out my hearing aids, they all disappear so I sleep soundly.

Now if I lived in a 150 year old house with no so great previous occupant history - who knows?

That's when you call in the 'paranormal cops' and maybe your house goes on TV as 'ghost ridden'?

https://variety.com/2010/tv/reviews/paranormal-cops-11179418...

t
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.