Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 16
I too, dipped my toes into TDOC today for the first time. I had previously had a very small LVGO stake and sold the last of it two days before the merger was announced.

I always liked the idea of TDOC, and despite current and future competition, I feel like they are ahead of what should continue to be a long term trend of virtual healthcare services, that has been accelerated by the pandemic and lockdowns this year.

To me, simply the idea that TDOC has gone from $250/share down to $175/share in a few days, after adding what we all believe to be a great company in LVGO, it just felt like a good entry point for a company that I want to be along for the ride on.

Yes, they may have challenges in combining the businesses, yes they diluted themselves quite a bit by the acquisition, but still, I like my chances buying and holding them for the next few years.

I also added to my GH this morning, given that the stock price didn't move too much after getting Guardant360's FDA approval at the end of last week. And I added just a little bit more DDOG.

To fund these, I sold a some of my MDB, TTD, and my first AMZN sale in a very long time, finally willing to pay some taxes on a portion of those gains to shift funds into the above.

-mekong
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.