Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 6
I too have two for a couple seasons. This time of year they switch to spider control since October is the Month of the Spider culminating in popularity on the 31st.
In the old days my flyswatter/spiderswatter would get so mucked-up as to need a washing after use. No More, all smiles with easy cleanup. - wadigo

-------------------

I am usually merciful when it comes to spiders. If I can catch one indoors, usually with a towel so as not to crush home, I will take him outside where he can hopefully return the favor by catching some moths or mosquitos. Outdoors, I have rescued quite a few daddy long legs from a spiders web as well. The thing I hate about spiders is when they build webs in the low branches of trees and I run my face into them when I am on my tractor.

Just today, I rescued a spider that had hitched a ride on my hummingbird feeders that I just took down for the season. I brought them inside and was washing them in the sink when he appeared. He watched while I finished washing and then was quite agreeable to being caught and released outside.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.