Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0

I took a look after reading your post and I saw that VirtualBank also lowered their Savings rate to 5.75%. I wonder if these are just growing pains since they are so new or if there's trouble a brewin'. They may already be factoring in a rate movevement by the Fed next week, but it is putting me more and more on edge. I may end up moving my emergency fund to ING instead.

I have been with them since Aug of 2000 and so far I have had no problems, but I don't like these non-Fed related rate changes and account minimum changes. And the fact that my original account rep left about a month ago. Maybe the mice are abandoning the sinking ship?

cheers
Felipe

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.