Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I understand and agree that we need to offer opportunities to everyone in our country. To preserve our economy and quality of life, we need our citizens to realize their talents to the fullest so that everyone can make a meaningful contribution.

What I find offensive is that someone feels the need to explore the cultural makeup of our industries. We cannot force every industry to have exact representation of our society at large. If we get to that point, we risk losing free will to the forces of governmental control. When does the government or any agency get to decide what type of person must work in one type of industry? If our society does not find concern in that concept, we are in trouble.

To avoid any insults I ask that we conclude this thread. I expressed my opinion and you have expressed yours. Clearly this topic is not “biotechnology investing” so let’s please leave it. I will not provide any further comments on this topic.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.