Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I understand the scepticism that positive posts from Wi-Lan supporters has caused on this board. Perhaps I should explain. The Alberta Exchange is a junior exchange in Canada. Awareness of Wi-Lan has been limitied because of this. We expect Wi-Lan to announce any day that they are moving to the Toronto Exchange. This is Canada's equivalent of the NYSE. When mention of Wi-Lan was noted on this board I think a number of us that had been using the SI board and the Stockhouse board became excited to post information on this thread as well.

Please accept our enthusiasm as genuine and simply check out the posted links. If this thread is seriously interested in finding out about what is happening in the Wireless World I guarantee that if you follow up on the information you have been given you will see where we are coming from. This is not hype, because we don't want to hype this one. It will do well on it's own thank you. We are just sharing information that you don't have yet.

I also feel that if you look at the mature tone of the ongoing discussions on the SI board and the Stockhouse board you will find a group of serious investors. If you follow the input that comes from Dr. Zaghoul the CEO you will find consistent fact with no hype, and no bashing of the competition.

I respectfully ask you to follow the links you've been given.

Don MacKenzie
Alberta, Canada
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.