Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I use it in a Mechanical way. I try to follow the rules on which to Buy and which to Sell when the indicators say so in an unemotional way. When a company pops up a a BI Buy, I tend 90% of the time to follow its advice and Buy it right away unless there is a really good reason not to (i.e. under investigation or under a buy out). Otherwise I simply follow the BI Rules to Buy and Sell. The Rules to Buy and Sell are listed in my starting post.

For example, several months ago it recommended to Buy Macy's (ticker: M). I thought, "really"? Why buy Macy's? All the retail stocks were getting hammered for the past few years and seem like they are going to continue to go no where anytime soon. But, I ignored the noise and bought it. Shortly after that time, it took off much higher and continues to go up. I guess that is the beauty of the system. It buys beet down stocks because they are way under valued.

AllTooFoolish
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.