No. of Recommendations: 0
I use the plastic bags from the grocery for all but one of my trashcans in the house. One is rectangular shaped (3.5 gallon) another is a narrow round can with a swinging lid and then a shorter round can with a metal lid that flips up. The only bags I purchase are 13-gallon kitchen bags. Those last a long time.

My hint for saving space with the plastic bag liners. I flatten them and then stretch to narrow and then I gently create a loose know in the center. I keep many of them in the bottom drawer in my kitchen and it takes up less space than how I used to try and fold them or just throw them in.

I knew you'd want to know ......

Robyn
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.