No. of Recommendations: 6
I want to thank everybody for their overwhelming support for this list of New Paradigm companies, and those that have contributed companies since then that have merit and are worth looking at.

I think the next exercise for me is to go through these companies group by group in the next month, and hold them accountable to some strict criteria.

For example, I feel that 25% earnings growth, and 25%revenue growth are the two main variables to look at when choosing a company, at a minimum, aside from it being in an emerging industry. A new company that is stemming it's losses as they roll out their infrastructure at a rate of 25% also qualifies.

Please help me to fine tune this list, and "take the losers out back and shoot" them, and edify the winners. Obviously we cannot own all the stocks on the list. What if we found the best 25 companies on all criteria? Wouldn't that be great?

I actually started this exercise with five clubs and a maximum of six picks per club. You can see what happened.

Ted
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.