Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I was also in NNOX and got out. I am also very suspicious. To me, this is the big question. Hadassah Hospital is a serious hospital that has been around for decades and affiliated with Hebrew University in Jerusalem. The hospital won a Nobel prize.

The claim by NNOX is that there is a working prototype at the hospital, in use. If this was not true, Hadassah would obviously know. Why would the hospital put its reputation on the line by being complicit in a fraud? I don’t understand. And, if the machine was there and worthless, wouldn’t they stop using it and have it removed? In that case, wouldn’t they make clear to the public that the tech is not legit?

Anyway, not enough to get me back in. But, a real puzzler for me.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.