Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I was also in NNOX and got out. I am also very suspicious. To me, this is the big question. Hadassah Hospital is a serious hospital that has been around for decades and affiliated with Hebrew University in Jerusalem. The hospital won a Nobel prize.

The claim by NNOX is that there is a working prototype at the hospital, in use. If this was not true, Hadassah would obviously know. Why would the hospital put its reputation on the line by being complicit in a fraud? I don’t understand. And, if the machine was there and worthless, wouldn’t they stop using it and have it removed? In that case, wouldn’t they make clear to the public that the tech is not legit?

Anyway, not enough to get me back in. But, a real puzzler for me.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Fuma, I have been discussing Nanox on another website. I am very, very suspicious of Nanox and, having owned it for a brief period of time, sold, on suspicion of fraud.

I think their customers are made up. I am convinced enough from the findings in the Muddy Waters report that this is one to be avoided until they at least just get an approval somewhere, let alone 510(k) in USA.

This is one of their customers: https://spimedical.com.mx/
They were formerly known as "Spite Medical" but I cannot find any reference to them anywhere other than the Nanox press release. The website was first registered in February 2000.

The video on vimeo showing the dummy being x-rayed with "no filters, rough edit," or something along those lines, that Muddy Waters dissected and was convinced it was a fraud, has been set back to private, so now we can't see the video. A-Labs itself, the firm that produced the video, is very suspicious. It's very suspicious that Eli Reifman potentially has ties with A-Labs, the person behind Emblaze Technology, and 2 of the members of Nanox management were formerly employees of Emblaze. It suggests that Eli Reifman is involved with A-Labs, the firm that Nanox hired to raise money for them. This company just seemed suspicious to me right off the bat. I have never seen such hokey pieced together prototypes being shown as "evidence" from a public company. It should be VERY easy for Nanox to dispel these rumors by providing evidence of a working model. Yet they don't. They have TWO short sellers who put reports out on them and they haven't said one word about it other than they dispute the findings. One, Citron, is not worth taking seriously. The other, Muddy Waters, put a thorough report out and to me is pretty convincing.

We will see if the MEMS plant is actually built by SK. Not sure why they need a new plant for this but there may be a reason.
.Until I see some real evidence here, I am not a buyer.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Correction, SPI Medical's website was first registered in February 2020.
No. of Recommendations: 0
I was also in NNOX and got out. I am also very suspicious. To me, this is the big question. Hadassah Hospital is a serious hospital that has been around for decades and affiliated with Hebrew University in Jerusalem. The hospital won a Nobel prize.

The claim by NNOX is that there is a working prototype at the hospital, in use. If this was not true, Hadassah would obviously know. Why would the hospital put its reputation on the line by being complicit in a fraud? I don’t understand. And, if the machine was there and worthless, wouldn’t they stop using it and have it removed? In that case, wouldn’t they make clear to the public that the tech is not legit?

Anyway, not enough to get me back in. But, a real puzzler for me.