Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I was excited to see this coming, and downloaded the installer last weekend but never got a chance to try it out.

Also at the moment you can only play 8v8 team conquest matches, but there were no guilds that I can see. So there is only one method of play where you are randomly dumped in a PUG with 8 others. Where are 1v1.2v2,4v4 matches in the Colusieum, or matches against AI opponents.

Also here is something that I really hate and yet nearly everyone does it, there is no training area, you get your mech and you are dumped into a battle straight away, there is no where to go where you can just drive around and target things and test things out.

Ugh - now I'm kinda glad I didn't use up any time/energy to start looking at it - that sounds like zero fun to me at all as a starting point. I'm an experimenter, I need to be able to take stuff for a test drive so I can know what'll happen when I do X, Y, or Z.

JT,
maybe I'll get around to giving it a whirl, dunno
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.