No. of Recommendations: 2
I was going to make homemade limoncello to give to friends this year for Christmas, but I didn't start in time. Maybe next year.

I'll probably just do the Christmas cookie thing this year for my neighbors and a few friends that won't get a bottle of wine. Or maybe homemade cinnamon rolls and bread. I don't really "do" Christmas--my family did away with gift giving several years ago--and the only people I give to are people at the office, etc.

Oh, and I am making dog biscuits for my friends who have dogs. That's always fun.

I only give edible gifts these days; I know I personally have enough "stuff" and I don't want any more. I recently discovered that one friend is a hoarder (no, not really an exaggeration), so I'm not going to feed her disorder with more stuff to clutter up her house and agonize over getting rid of. A lot of friends express the "i don't want any more stuff" thing, too, so I'm taking them at their word.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.