Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 4
I was not personally too happy to see the I/O comparison to ARK. They are not playing the same game.

For me, the value of I/O is two fold:

1/ Understanding things I can never grasp on my own (why would TWLO be a high growth stock from here?)

2/ Their tech analysis guy is very sensible. While I don't care for that when it comes to my direct holdings, I can use 25-30% of my 401k to navigate around corrections in that account.

For me, it is #2 that justifies the cost though I/O is, in my opinion, much better as a portfolio service than the one TMF portfolio service I test drove. So if one is buying in order to just mimic a portfolio and don't really do much on their own, then 500$ per year that also covers entry and exit guidance is truly a great price.

The I/O fund can be used in a variety of ways, but I personally think that for people interested in making their own decisions, it goes well with both TMF and ARK.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.