Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I was wondering what was going on as well. One thing is for sure the fall in share price hit alot of people's stop prices that explains some of it.

I would imagine some INSTITUTIONAL HOLDERS were selling and some MUTUAL FUND HOLDERS. The end of the first quarter is aproaching and I'm sure of another reported lose for the quarter (NASCAR ACQUISITION).

They probably bought in at way lower levels (.50 or $1.00 etc) profit taking. Selling before the quarter ends.

Some will buy back in I'm also sure.

I'm waiting a little to see what transpires in a few months. I feel I will have time to buy more before the rise.

XMSR has a $3.09 lose per share it should not be trading at the levels they are at. XMSR I feel will be droping soon. It should not effect SIRIUS really.

I would like to see SIRIUS do a stock buy back right before Howard Stern's entry with some of their extra cash!

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.