Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I will be happy too the day I can sell JBIL at what I paid for ($55). I read an interesting article about how the day trader make their money. They buy low and sell high the same hour or as soon as the price goes up again. They do that for the very same stock ten to twenty time in a day!! They aren't interest about the company itself but only how to make money ( and a lot of money ) in a matter of hours. JBIL is a great stock to be bought and sold for profit for day trader because of its high volatility. For that reason, everytime JBIL goes up, it must go down soon after. For us long term investor, we are the victim of this profit taking scheme. The only way to offset this scheme and to raise the price permanently is to get more people and institution buying as much as posible all the outstanding shares and hold them for a while. Then, the price will move up and remain there because less share will be available for buying. Talking about demand and supply theory. Right now, all the problem with Asian and high volatility of stock market lately scare away most of the investor. That only leave the day trader to buy and sell. The result is JBIL will not see any light at the tunnel and its share will suffer and remain in the mid $30 forever.

A frustrated investor dreaming the day JBIL = $55
Tai
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.