Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I wish we could get TV now, but... living where we do, there is no cable, so.....

We have cable and recently bought a smart TV (I guess that's what you call a Samsung)and my youngest son helped me set it up. One of things he showed me how to do was to connect an old fashioned set of rabbit ears to it. With the rabbit ears you can get ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, TNT, etc.

Anyway the nice thing about the rabbit ears is Comcast/Xfinity or whatever they call themselves nowadays have an habit of going down. When they do go down just switch over to the rabbit ears and your back in business. Also if the Texans are on TV and they are beating the crap out of the Colts, Titans or Jaguars and you lose cable you always have rabbit ears.

Also, not to beat a dead horse, we live in Hurricane territory and are prone to losing cable. Again just change to rabbit ears.

Regards,

ImAGolfer
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.