Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I would love to ask you and other knowledgeable folks in this sector to throw out names of small to mid-cap companies who've already received PDUFA (FDA Approval) so that I can chart some of these names.

The FDA publishes the approvals as do other sites. So go there to get them. You will have to determine for yourself whether they are from small to mid-cap companies and first or second or ….whatever, approvals. You will have to wade through approvals for label extensions, and other aspects.

https://www.drugs.com/history/

There was an old study (10 years ago and I can't find it) that showed companies fared poorly in the year after their first approval. But .. it omitted those firms that got acquired, so … wasn't that useful. In my opinion firms that have their second approval are often worth a look for longer term investments, which does not seem to be your interest.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.