Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I would make a formal written complaint with the trooper's Watch Commander as well.

When I was a kid (15). There was a new local police officer that was harassing me for absolutely no reason of any kind for about two months when ever he saw me. And when I say for no reason, I mean I never got into any trouble with the law (and always respected the police). I told my father what was happening and he made a formal complaint to the Chief of Police. That cop never made it passed his 6 month probation period.

You might be dealing with someone who should not be wearing a badge as well.


Print the post  


Beware Flood-Damaged Cars
Know what you are getting, don't get stuck with a Katrina victim. Check these links before you buy.
Disclaimer - Please Read
A message about professional advice.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.