Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I would not buy a larger house if I had the chance. DH had a much larger house before he moved in with me, and my parents' house is much larger as well. My observation is that it is good for lots of kids, but also good for building up lots of stuff. I am particularly bothered by clutter, even if it is well organized, so do better with an environment that forces me to choose minimal stuff and to purge often.

ThyPeace, not that I'm perfect at it. Finally gave DD's crib away a couple of weeks ago. She's 16. That one was particularly hard. I always wanted another baby in this family to use it. That's not my path, though.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.