Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
I'll have you know, this woman is one ferocious problem solver, capable of surmounting any obstacle. How do I know that? Because she told us so during the early presidential debates.

You might get the impression that she is one tough hombre. Her attacks on Biden were pretty rabid. She looked like one in control.

And then later, came her interview with Stephen Colbert, who interviewed her about her possible inclusion on the Biden ticket...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkTOpWzC9Rc

Well, that didn't flow out very well. What's going on??

Well, they didn't show us the rest of the interview, which was redone later, except the second time, the Kamala had to take a heaping tablespoon of truth serum just before the interview. Here's an excerpt of the second interview....

SC: How do you go from being such a passionate opponent on bedrock principals for you, and now, you guys (you and Joe Biden) seem to be pals?

KH: Because I'm a total fraud and airhead (giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle). My only serious response I'm able to give to any question, other than my giggling, is the race and gender cards.....and it works every time.

SC: But your history as the AG of California for 6 years....

KH: Do you think that had anything to do with talent or skills. That had to do with my race and gender cards...GOT IT! (giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle)

And if I'm appointed VP and Joe goes off into mental never-never land, as President, I'm going to use those same cards with my main men Xi, Vladamir, Kim, and the Ayatollah of Iran (giggle, giggle, giggle). With my impenetrable cards I'll get them straightened out, boy! You just watch! Who needs negotiating skills or diplomatic experience? With these little gem stones of total power, how can I lose?

SC: Thank you

So getting the southern border straightened up and flying right, for the Kamala and her omnipotent cards and propensity to giggle like she's perpetually stoned, it'll be a walk in the park!

BruceM
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.