Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
I'm actually doing well. Being at home with my family is extremely comforting in this mess. All of my close family members are able to shelter in place (though my dad dislikes it in the extreme) and have been doing so for almost three weeks now. I worry about my cousins who live in NYC close to the Elmhurst hospital. I worry about my other cousins who live near New Rochelle, and the ones who live in Seattle. But they are all hunkered down as much as they can, so that's something.

Meanwhile, I work from my new desk, and rush hour is when the fox trots through the yard on the way to ... wherever it goes.

ThyPeace, lives in a very urban area with a lot of parks. So foxes and flickers and cardinals, but not much starlight at night.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.