Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
I'm also very disappointed to hear the news, as I have enjoyed this service for quite a while and was looking forward to more. With all of the services that Motley Fool has shut down over time that just looking at the returns of the remaining services will have a serious issue with survivorship bias.

I emailed customer service, as my afternoon email didn't include any information on a transition price. I suspect that the price will be significantly higher (though at a minimum, the prices for the discontinued services should be grandfathered for the remainder of their subscription terms).

Lastly, May 10th really isn't much time before this site gets shut down.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.