Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I've had radiating thigh and shin pain off and on for years. Had all the tests and imaging. Had PT, drugs, etc. For a long time, exercise and stretching and yoga kept it at bay. This past year it got bad again and nothing would relieve it. I couldn't sleep at night. Was sent back for more images and more PT.

After weeks of the PT not working, I went and bought a used inversion table (cheap one but sturdy). Wow, this thing has changed my life. I use it about 2 - 3 times a day for 3 - 4 minutes and also do a hyperextension stretch on the mat for a few minutes and I have become pain-free 98% of the time. I am hoping that over time it will go away completely, but this is such an improvement that I can live with 2% pain. DH likes it, too, says everything feels better after using it.
JK
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.