Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I've read Tailwinds Research (free version) since at least 2019.

Here in June 2019 I had bought ATOM around $5 and $BIVI around $10. But both stocks dropped and lagged for some months/years after that.

https://boards.fool.com/tailwinds-research-34230721.aspx?sor...

Now just in the last 2-4 months these 2 have exploded and are my biggest winners.

Still holding out hope for $ANIX which is moving into clinical trials for cancer vaccine and has other CAR-T for solid tumor FDA IND application coming soon. Tailwinds covers that stock pretty well but its at same price now from 2 years back.

So he is WAY early on some great stocks. But others get dropped quietly with little fanfare. For at least some of the stocks, he is paid for coverage by the companies. Many/most of the stocks he recommends have some funding needs and will do one or more stock offerings, so I sometimes put recommended stocks on a watchlist and wait for the inevitable dump.

It seems @StockReversals on stocktwits has overlap with Tailwinds on some key stock coverage. The last 2-4 months some of the stocks they agree on (e.g. ATOM, INMB) seems to be a good omen. @stockreversals is an unabashed swing trader so hopefully that will give me clues when certain stocks are getting frothy.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.