No. of Recommendations: 2
I've wondered where the lieing charges came from.

And this is another example of why I wonder if there can ever be any value in talking with a Trump supporter. This illustrates how fact adverse many Trump cult members really are. They wonder why people claim Trump lies.

Now, I don't believe that claim at all. I mean, no one could be that clueless. Could they? It would take a lot of willful ignorance to have avoided the documentation of Trump lies. A simple google search for "Trump lies since taking office" brings up millions of hits. Here is one:

President Trump has made 9,014 false or misleading claims over 773 days
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/04/president...

I have trouble believing anyone could have avoided learning that Trump is a hopeless liar - willful or not. Instead, I am inclined to believe that Trump cult members have simply adapted the behavior of their cult leader and choose to lie about everything.

Make America Great Again (or simply lie about it being great again).
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.