Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I'd have trouble buying PAYX since I don't see where it demonstrates the more-than-likely criteria of overcoming the CK in its industry--ADP. An up and coming area is employee leasing. Employee leasing takes existing and potential customers off of the market. There are many advantages to it. ADP will be there when it needs to be and has the wherewithal to do so. ADP,also,is better diversified within the realm of their expertise. Their auto dealership accounting software is the best in the industry and the most commonly used. They have recently broken into a new area that is exploding, extremely profitable, and best of all, providing inroads to the customer to peddle all of their other wares. Their customer list is unbelievable (Fortune 500).

It just seems to me that a Cash Prince has to either convincingly demonstrate the ability to overpower the leader, OR, have the needed characteristics to become a leader in an expanding/revolutionary industry that does not have a leader yet (or a weak/slight one).

If we are looking to establish criteria, all we need do is study the environment and characteristics of the current CKs when they were once Princes.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.