Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
I’d think UPST would be a great covered call candidate right now for those who aren’t concerned about the opportunity cost and also great to own for the long run. UPST sits just under 10% of my portfolio. Based on guidance, I expect next quarter to grow over 20% sequentially. While I don’t know what Q1 guidance will bring, I suspect growth to be well over 50% over the next year.

The valuation is very attractive if my expectations are correct. Of course, I could be very wrong.

I’ve based the above on the value I believe UPST provides for their paying customers and beneficiary consumers. I see it is a very strong model even if a bit unpredictable quarter by quarter.

A.J.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.