Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
IDNX wass suggested by someone else. What others are you watching, and how did you find them? Have you found any serious drawbacks to your system?

Haven't always followed this board, and may have missed some of your advice.

I would prefer not to share my complete watch list. Suffice it to say that if you read my interview in my profile, you will know the types of companies I watch. They are mostly tech companies that I consider to be potential Rule Breakers and/or Gorillas (if you're a Gorilla Gamer). I look for companies with a unique competitive advantage that I think will lead to virtual competitive monopolies in the next 2-5 years.

One of my favorite boards, where I am mostly a lurker is the New Paradigm Investing board:

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?bid=114933&sort=recommendations

Read the top ten recommended posts and you'll see what I mean. A lot of extremely bright technology people frequent that board. I just put their stocks on my watch list, and follow the technicals.

If you are really interested in my system, drop me an email if you have any specific questions.

NukeJohn
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.